
I'm in blog mode after posting the NYC trip photos, so I thought I'd finish up some of the unfinished drafts I've been ignoring. Here are some snapshots of our October trip to France(another work trip where I tagged along). Dan's new job sure hogs a lot of his time...but I've gotten some great trips out of it :)
Monte Carlo
The
Metropole...easily the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in.

Dan in front of the
Sportel conference venue
The Cathedral where Princess Grace was married and is now laid to rest.

Directions anyone? Everything is to the left.

Dan in front of the Casino
Royale and the Hotel Paris.

The marina below the palace.

Waiting for the changing of the guards...

Changing of the Guards.
Musee Oceanographique
Nice
The view out of the Hotel de Flore window.
One of the many very narrow streets in Old Nice. My favorite part of the whole trip was wandering through the maze of the old city.
Nice's Port
Up on Castle Hill
What boring American doorknobs we have.
On Castle Hill overlooking Nice