July 25, 2008

Utah


Anna and I made our annual road trip to Utah to see the fam.
This time Dan drove up with us on Friday and flew home on Sun.
We kept busy while there with trips to the Dinosaur Museum,
Thanksgiving Point and the BYU Bookstore (for the mints of course).


Breakfast at Grandma's


Sammy and Bekah playing Legos/Princesses. Thought it was cute that you could draw a line down the middle of this shot and label one side boy and the other girl.

Dinosaur Museum

Peek-a-boo


This is quite the sand and water table




Sammy wasn't quite sure that this shark wasn't going to taste him



Making Bread


Making freshly ground whole wheat bread at Melissa's...Now that I have the secret recipe I can start using the masses of Montana wheat we have in our food storage


Grandma and baby Clara getting in a little Practice


Thanksgiving Point

Noah's Arc made of stone and the fountain in the Secret Garden...

anything involving water was a big hit


Pretty Girl


Just thought I'd throw this one in for fun.