This day has finally come. Ugh. Sammy is starting kindergarten. How is our baby five already? I think time must move more quickly in Vegas. The last three years, yes I said three, have really flown by at warp speed. I've spent the last few days picturing that little two year old we moved here with...I miss the baby blond hair and the chubby cheeks. Despite the bittersweet tone of the day, the first day of school was a success. I dropped him off with only a few tears (mine not his), and when I picked him up he was all smiles.
This is Sammy standing in front of his new classroom trying to "look happy".
At his table looking a bit worried. That's half of his cute blond teacher next to him.
Here they come in a neat line after class. He made it unscathed...and said afterward that "it was too much fun".
Clara thought kindergarten looked like a lot of fun and was not at all pleased that I took her with me when I left.